Wednesday, December 7, 2011

popular culture extra post #3

Kim Kardashian

Kim-Kardashian-Kris-Humphries.jpg

Look at the "happy" couple. Kim Kardashian and beau Kris Humphress make me sick! With her 5 million dollar ring, billion dollar wedding and then 70 something days later their divorce. She is the 2011 version of Paris Hilton. I used to like Kim, she was probably one of my favorites about 2-3 years ago. Now that she is an attention whore i can't even look at her, not to mention one of my friends showed me her sex tape and that was just awkward. This world has so much more stuff to worry about than her 72 day marriage. 

1 comment:

  1. Instead of just a diatribe, perhaps you could try to understand the cultural impact of this event. Why are so many people interested? Why do so many people invest themselves into relationships like this?

    ReplyDelete